Hi everyone and welcome back!
Today I can't wait to show you what I have created!
Today's project is using the New Desktop Wood Word Frame Friends!
This was so much fun to make!
Lets get started with how I created this!
I started out by giving the word a weathered look.
I painted it first with brown acrylic paint, once dry I painted
on crackle medium. I was impatient so I helped it with my heat gun!
Once dried I painted it with ivory acrylic paint and watched the magic happen.
Once all layers where dry I inked it with walnut stain distress ink to
give the cracks more definition.
The frame piece is unattached when you receive it.
So I added some pattern paper to one side and using the cut out I adhered
that to the base of the frame.
I added a pearl strand to the inside.
Once that was done I attached the frame to the base leaving the top open
to slide in photos.
I added pattern paper to each of the base pieces. The top base piece I then added
some pearl trim. I also wanted to give my frame some height, so
I added some feet to the bottom.
Once everything was together and the glue was dry I added
my embellishments of flowers to the top and bottom corners.
I also added a small flower to the top of the "I".
I hope you like what I have created.
Thanks for joining me and see you next time!