Create with the Med. Mason Jar Pallet by Clear Scraps~
September 11, 2019
Hi, Connie here with pallet art using the Med. Mason Jar pallet and one of the newly released 4x6 stencils called All Created by Clear Scraps.
1. Sand lightly and wipe off with a soft cloth.
2. Paint jar lid gray and body of jar a color of your choice.
3. Sand again for a distressed look.
4. Create a guide for the stencil so the spacing will be correct.
5. Move the stencil according to where the breaks in the pallet board are when you are applying the words (ink works best for words).
6. Stamp the paint brushes out on watercolor paper and trim out. Color the brushes in with watercolors or markers.
7. Adhere the paint brushes with Beacon 527 along with a few paper flowers.
8. Splat with white acrylic paint lightly.
9. Wrap the jar lid with twine and then tie on ribbon. Fold the ribbon in a figure eight pattern and then tie on.
10. Use crop-a-dile to make holes in top of mason jar for a hanger.
These are fun to create and what great gifts!!!
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member