Hi, Connie here with the "This Is Us" Wood Frame by Clear Scraps and it is all decorated and ready for that special place in our home. I created with acrylic paint and paper, couldn't have been easier.
Just pick your paper and paint and you are ready to create a one-of-a-kind home decor piece.
1. Paint the words (on the frame) with acrylic paint.
2. Paint the frames with a coordinating color.
3. Sand edges of the frame, for a distress look.
4. Cover photo with a piece of acetate film (to protect photo) and add to one of the frames.
5. Add second photo or die cut from paper collection to the remaining frame.
7. Cover edges of the frames with coordinating pattern paper. I used Beacon 527 to adhere the paper strips to the frames.
This is where you can really get creative and add stickers and other embellishments to make it your own!!
8. Add trim for a hanger. I used seam binding and jute.
9. Splatter with brown acrylic paint. I used an old toothbrush and watered down the paint.
Clear Scraps has nine different and super cute Wood Word Frames in the online store. These are really neat frames and great for gifts and so perfect for the "little people" in the family to make for Christmas presents!! I can't believe I said the Christmas word ~
Check them out, Summer is almost over!
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member