Hi, Connie here with a special project using many Clear Scraps products!! The Clear Scraps products go together so well and make super cute home decor pieces. My project and inspiration is a photo board, that photos can be changed out and displayed in my home (or yours)!
1. Cover the pallet board with pattern paper. I used Beacon's 527 to adhere the paper to the board. The paper strips are 2" and then the ends are sanded off.
2. The mini acrylic clipboard is covered with pattern paper and then decorated with coordinating stickers from the paper set.
3. To achieve the film strip look I used a stamp to create the border on each side of the black and white photo. I will list all products at the end of the post.
4. The wood quote (You & Me) is painted with acrylic paint and then the edges are sanded, for a distressed look.
5. Pattern paper was added to the back of the heart in the quotes piece.
6. Adhere the quotes piece to the pallet board. I used Beacon's 527 glue.
7. Add stickers and decorations to complete the look.
8. The clipboard is attached to the pallet board with a push pin. Makes it easy to change out the photos.
9. Add stickers and decorations to complete the project.
Clear Scraps: Rectangle Med. DIY Pallet Shape
Clear Scraps: You & Me Quote
Clear Scraps: Mini Vintage acrylic clipboard
Photo Play / pattern paper
Darkroom Door / film strip stamp
Scrapbook Adhesives / dimension foam squares
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member