Texas Wood Card~
July 31, 2019
Hi, Connie here with a Texas Wood Card and a little cactus thrown in too!!! This was such a fun project to create. Clear Scraps has nine different wood cards, even a blank one. Think what you could create with that~
I used stamps, paint and paper to create this wood card. I really loved the Texas cut out!
1. Using acrylic paint, paint the front and the back of the wood card.
2. Cover the inside of the card with pattern paper.
3. Use wet glue to adhere the pattern paper. I used Beacon 3-IN-1.
4. Sand the edges, of the card, after the paint is dry.
5. Use a Crop-a-dile to punch the holes in the end of the card.
6. Decorate the front with stickers and a background stamp.
7. Dimensional adhesive was used to pop up the stickers.
8. Splat the front with white acrylic paint (toothbrush works great).
9. Tie loosely with twine, so the card will open.
Love the cactus peeking through the cutout Texas shape!
10. Stamp a fun "Texas" sentiment inside the card!
This fun wood card can be created in no time at all. Check them out here~
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member