Mason Jar Pallet Decor with Clear Scraps~
May 02, 2019
Hi, Connie here with a pallet project, using the Mason Jar Pallet, by Clear Scraps. I really love this one!! The decorated Mason Jar Pallet looks great as front door decor. Clear Scraps has many different shapes that make great DIY home decor projects. Check it out~Wood Pallet Shapes.
1. Sand the wood pallet lightly and then add a coat of color to the pallet. Let dry and sand again lightly. This will give the pallet a distressed look.
2. Apply the Our Home stencil to the front of the Mason Jar Pallet, using a soft sponge and acrylic white paint.
3. Add bluebonnets or a flower cluster to the Mason Jar Pallet. This can be achieved using a stencil or freehand.
4. Add color to the mini Texas Pallet embellishment and then add the flower cluster.
5. Tie the mini Texas Pallet embellishment around the neck of the Mason Jar Pallet, with jute or ribbon.
6. Speckle the completed project with black acrylic paint. I always do this with an old toothbrush. Water the paint down and you will get really good splats!!!
Clear Scraps: Mason Jar DIY Pallet Shape
Clear Scraps: Mini Texas Pallet Embellishment Shape
Clear Scraps: Our Home Stencil
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.