Mason Jar Shaker Album and a new hobby~
September 27, 2018
Hi, Connie here with the Mason Jar Shaker Album by Clear Scraps. I'm using it to showcase my new hobby of trying to grow Succulents. Everyone says they are so easy, maybe so if you don't have 4 baby kittens that like to play in your potted plants. The shaker albums come in several different shapes and cute styles. So cute!!!!
My inspiration for this album was a place to showcase my Succulent plants and to share it with others. That was before the kittens started playing in them. I'm not giving up though, the Succulents are making a come back~
Instructions on putting together this cutie~
- Pattern paper was adhered to the back of the front shaker section.
- The backs and inside pages were painted with acrylic paint on both sides.
- The back page was also covered with pattern paper.
- The jar lids were painted with gold acrylic paint.
- The inside shaker was filled with buttons, sequins and a stamped succulent image.
- The album was tied together with twine.
- The 2018 title chipboard piece by Clear Scraps, was embossed. The chipboard was colored with green ink and then clear embossing powder added and then heat embossed.
The images and story was added.
More photos of the inside pages.
This is the back side of the album. I stamped the back page with a stamp saying " homemade". A few stamped Succulent images were added for decorations.
Clear Scraps: Mason Jar Shaker Album and 2018 Title chipboard piece
Buttons Galore & More
Ink/Archival and Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk ink
twine, stickers and washi tape
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.