Boat Wood Accordian Shaker Album ~ so fun!
August 06, 2018
Hi, Connie here with the Boat Wood Accordion Shaker Album by Clear Scraps. This was such a fun project and would make a great Summer craft or family project. Clear Scraps has eight different albums to choose from. Check them out here.
1. Paint inside pages, front and back, using acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Add pattern paper to back cover and inside front cover.
3. Using the 6" shiplap mascil, stencil the front and back pages, using brown ink.
4. Emboss anchor with copper/brown embossing powder.
5. Stain cheese cloth with Distress stain or ink. Stain netting also.
6. Create cluster for bottom corner of cover.
7. Glue layers together (creates the front cover) using a strong glue. Add sequins and beads to the sections.
8. Tie the album together using hemp or a strong twine.
9. Add photos to inside of album and add finishing touches. You can use stamps to create embellishments for the pages also. A fun way to use your stamps!
10. Journal story~
Backside of album showcasing photos and quotes.
Front cover and front side pages.
Clear Scraps: Boat Wood Accordion Shaker Album, Anchor Chipboard embellishment and 6" Shiplap stencil
strong wet glue
Paper: My Minds Eye/woodgrain
Paint: DecoArt/Chalky Finish
Embossing Powder: Emerald Creek
Button Galore & More
game piece, shells, hemp, stickers, netting and cheese cloth.
Thanks for stopping by~