Hi, Connie here with the Boat Wood Accordion Shaker Album by Clear Scraps. This was such a fun project and would make a great Summer craft or family project. Clear Scraps has eight different albums to choose from. Check them out here.
1. Paint inside pages, front and back, using acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Add pattern paper to back cover and inside front cover.
3. Using the 6" shiplap mascil, stencil the front and back pages, using brown ink.
4. Emboss anchor with copper/brown embossing powder.
5. Stain cheese cloth with Distress stain or ink. Stain netting also.
6. Create cluster for bottom corner of cover.
7. Glue layers together (creates the front cover) using a strong glue. Add sequins and beads to the sections.
8. Tie the album together using hemp or a strong twine.
10. Journal story~
strong wet glue
Paper: My Minds Eye/woodgrain
Paint: DecoArt/Chalky Finish
Embossing Powder: Emerald Creek
Button Galore & More
game piece, shells, hemp, stickers, netting and cheese cloth.
Thanks for stopping by~