Hi, Connie here with a fun tutorial on how to personlize a small clipboard and make your own. I'm using the small acrylic Regular Portrait Clipboard by Clear Scraps. I used pattern paper and some super cute embellishments to get the vintage "School Days" look I wanted. Let me show you~
Instructions to create the "School Days" clipboard:
1. Remove plastic film from front and back of the acrylic clipboard.
2. Select paper and cut to the size of the clipboard. (I traced the back of the clipboard onto the pattern paper).
3. Shade with ink and adhere to the Back of the clipboard.
4. Layer pattern papers, shade with ink and clip under the clipboard clip on the front of the clipboard.
5. Adhere layered papers together using adhesive.
6. Embellish with tags, pattern paper shapes and adhere with foam sqaures.
7. Add photo.
8. Splat with ink spray to complete.
9. Add ribbon. (I dyed and distressed the ribbon I used)
10. Add charm and adhere wooden ruler embellishment with strong glue to the metal clipboard clip.
Scrapbook Adhesive (foam squares and tape runner)
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
Posted by: Lynn Murphy | December 11, 2017 at 08:57 AM