April Tag by Connie~
April 20, 2017
Hi, Connie here with my April tag, using the chipboard tag, by Clear Scraps. The tag background is created using pattern paper and stencils from Clear Scraps.
- Select one sheet of pattern paper. Trace the tag on the paper and cut it out.
- Glue to the chipboard tag and sand the edges with a file.
- Select a couple of stencils and add the patterns to the front of the tag. Place them in random spots using StazOn ink.
- Layer paper pieces to the front and adhere down. Add dimensional adhesive for the butterflies.
- Add twine to the top of the tag.
Clear Scraps: chipboard tag, 6" Chevron stencil, 6" Quaterfoil stencil
StazOn ink, Beacon 3-IN-1, S.e.i., stickers, rhinestones, buttons, flowers.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.