December Tag with Connie
December 26, 2016
Hi, Connie here with my December Tag tutorial using an acrylic tag by Clear Scraps and some fancy Christmas paper. This is a cute and easy tag that will make your Christmas package look so very special!
Clear Scraps / Acrylic tags, acrylic lamp embellishment.
Other: pattern paper, stickers, rhinestones, ribbon, ink spray for snow, Beacon and StazOn black ink.
- Apply StazOn black ink to acrylic lamp post shape.
- Trace acrylic tag shape on pattern paper and cut out.
- Adhere acrylic tag to pattern paper tag with Beacon 1-IN-3.
- Pop up stickers and apply to front of acrylic tag.
- Add rhinestones and ribbon.
- Speckle with white paint for snow effect.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.