Hi, Connie here with a spooky tag using the new Bats Chipboard Embellishment by Clear Scraps!! Take a look, but you have been warned, pretty scary!!! PDF here: Download October Tag 2016 By Connie Mercer
Clear Scraps products used: Chipboard tag, 6” Chevron stencil and chipboard bats.
Other product used: paper/DCWV, Beacon adhesive, trim and acrylic paint.
- Cover tag with pattern paper. Adhere with Beacon glue and let dry.
- When dry sand edges of tag on all sides.
- Paint the chipboard bats with white acrylic paint and dry.
- Shade bats with black ink.
- Using the Chevron Stencil by Clear Scraps apply the design, in random places, on the front of the tag.
- Speckle the tag with black acrylic paint (the bats, too).
- Add the word BOO to the bottom of the tag with stickers.
- Add twine or ribbon to the top of the tag.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member