Hi, Connie here to share with my September Tag using Clear Scraps products!
Other products: Acrylic paint, Gesso, Gel plate, Beacon adhesive, twine and trim.
- Remove plastic film from both sides of the acrylic tag.
- Paint the front of the tag with Gesso and let it dry.
- Set up your Gel Plate with the acrylic paint colors you want to use. I used four different colors. Using a brayer add color to the front of the tag.
- When the top of the tag is dry, start using stencils to add dimension and design to the front of the tag.
- Use the brayer to roll over the feather to add color to it, and then add a few stencil designs. Let dry.
- Stencil on the word “Kindness”. Outline the letters with black acrylic paint and a small brush.
- Adhere the feather to the center of the tag, with foam dimensional square adhesive.
- Add twine and trim.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member