Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I was very excited to see the new Bat Shaker from Clear Scraps!
- Paint chipboard pieces. Allow to dry.
- Cut white cardstock to the size of the bat. Stamp and color. Adhere to one of the bat chipboard pieces.
- Place one chipboard bat aside and adhere the remaining pieces together.
- Fill with Fragments, glitter or sequins.
- Adhere acrylic bat shape on top.
- Adhere remaining bat chipboard piece to the stack.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Stampendous Stamps and Fragments
- Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive
- Tsukineko Memento ink
- Alcohol Markers
- Acrylic paint
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member