August Tag by Connie!
August 29, 2016
Hi, Connie here to share my August tag with you. I used an acrylic tag by Clear Scraps and Stazon ink to create tag full of "Joy".
Clear Scraps products used: acrylic tag, mini Sunflower shape, 6X6 stencils (Fruit of the Spirit, Chicken Wire) and 3X12 stencil (He Lives).
Other products: Faber Castell, Stazon, Beacon, acrylic paint, patterned paper and trim.
- Remove plastic film from both sides of the acrylic tag.
- Using a sponge apply white Stazon ink to the front of the tag. Let dry.
- Sponge on the brown Stazon ink for the ground.
- Sponge on the blue Stazon ink for the sky.
- Use the He Lives stencil and sponge on the sun with orange Stazon ink.
- Using black Stazon ink and the chicken wire stencil by Clear Scraps, sponge over the front of the tag. Let dry.
- Mask off the “Joy” word and stencil it on the bottom of the tag. Highlight the letters with white acrylic paint, using a small brush.
- Sponge brown Stazon ink to the stem of the flower and green Stazon ink to the leaf.
- Cover the flower with pattern paper. Adhere with Beacon 3-IN-1.
- Outline the sun with black acrylic paint using a small brush. Highlight with white acrylic paint in the center of the sun.
- Add dots, on the sun, with Faber Castell/Texture Gems.
- Adhere button and trim to tag.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.