Today I'm sharing a layout featuring Clear Scraps XL Deco Shape.
- Sand the top half of the XL Deco shape. Stencil white StazOn ink onto the sanded area with the Quilted Mascil.
- Adhere pattern paper to the bottom half of the XL Deco shape.
- Adhere pattern paper to the chipboard word "together". Sand edges. Adhere to layout.
- Sand acrylic heart. Color with alcohol marker. Adhere to layout.
- Die cut butterflies from vellum. Adhere to layout.
- Adhere photo and stickers to layout.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Mini Heart Album
Other Supplies Used:
Beacon Zip Dry, Basic Grey pattern paper, Stampendous die cut, vellum, Tsukineko StazOn
Wendy Price- Clear Scraps Design Team Member