Mr & Mrs Wedding Banner by Wendy Price
May 18, 2016
Its wedding season and this banner using Clear Scraps Small Chipboard banners would be adorable for a bridal shower or wedding!
- Cover chipboard banner pieces with pattern paper. Sand edges.
- Add embossing paste to chipboard letters with stencil. While the paste is still wet sprinkle with glitter.
- Sand acrylic heart on both sides. Color with alcohol marker. Paint back with white acrylic paint.
- Adhere washi tape and chipboard letters to banner pieces.
- Adhere acrylic heart to banner piece.
- String banner pieces on twine and embellish with ribbon.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Chipboard Small Pennant Banner, Mini Heart Album
Other Supplies Used:
Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive, Pebbles pattern paper, Stampendous glitter and embossing paste, washi tape, acrylic paint, twine, ribbon, alphabet sticker
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.