Today I'm decorating one of the new clipboards for summer!
- Drip alcohol inks on the back of the clipboard. Immediately spray with compressed air to move the ink and create patterns.
- When dry, paint white acrylic paint over the alcohol ink.
- Color metal clip with alcohol inks.
- Stamp mermaid, color with markers and cut out.
- Stamp sentiment and cut out.
- Paint anchor with modeling paste and acrylic paint. Heat with heat gun. This will make the paint bubble and create a distressed effect.
- Adhere stamped images, chipboard anchor and ribbons to the clipboard.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member