My Story ~ A new Word Frame from Clear Scraps!
January 14, 2016
Hi, Connie here with a new product alert. "My story" is one of the new Word Frames by Clear Scraps. I had the opportunity to create one for the CHA 2016 Clear Scraps booth. Let me show you how I started~
- Lay the acrylic frame to one side for now.
- Paint the chipboard backing with acrylic paint and let dry.
3. Stencil the Chevron pattern randomly on the painted background. I used black StazOn ink. Splatter with black acrylic paint.
4. Trace and cut out letters for the Word Frame ~ My Story.
5. Attach the journal strips to the letters, telling your story.
6. Remove the plastic film from the top side of the acrylic Word Frame.
7. Stencil the tree branch with leaves in several places. I used acrylic paint and a steeple brush.
8. When the acrylic is dry, clip the back and the acrylic together.
9. Place the letters you cut out in the letter slot on the front of the frame. If you like a photo to be included, place it on the letter "O".
10. Keep the acrylic and chipboard clipped together so you can punch holes at the top to make a hanger.
11. Add ribbon or wire.
Clear Scraps products:
Word Frame ~ My Story
Tree Branch and Leaves stencil 6"
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.