Window Cards For Halloween by Pinky
September 30, 2015
Hey there friends, have you seen the newest Chipboard Embellishments from Clear Scraps? They are so fun especially if you LOVE chipboard!
I decided to make "Window" Cards using the Spiderweb and Spider designs.
1. Paint or ink Chipboard Embellishments (both sides).
2. Glitter spiderweb.
3. Trim out patterned paper to exact size of Chipboard Embellishment.
4. Using bone folder, crease patterned paper at 1/4".
5. Adhere top of paper to back of chipboard.
6. Add stickers or fussy cut paper for more decoration.
These cards were so fun to make and having an open faced "window card is just cool and neat to give. It really would work with any of the designs!
I love Halloween so I cannot wait to share these.
I hope you enjoyed my idea today! Go check out the newest designs and grab yours.