We’re thrilled to announce that our Creating Made Easy Kit Club by Clear Scraps is looking to bring on a few new Design Team members or Guest Designers! We’re looking for talented, social, and committed designers who love to create with Clear Scraps products.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself. When did you start scrapbooking? How would you define your style? What do you love about Clear Scraps products? Are you on any other design teams? Have you been published before?
- Help us get a good sense of whom you are and your paper crafting history. Let us know why you would be EXCITED to work with Clear Scraps. Please note that previous design team experience is not required.
- A link to your online gallery and/or blog so that we may see samples of your various paper crafting projects. If you have a scrapbook resume we’d love to see that as well.
- A scan or high quality photo of 1 layout, 1 card, and 1 other type of project that showcases your style.
- Please include all of your contact information, including address, phone number, and return email address.
The deadline for all applications to be received is September 19th.
The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog late September. New design team members will be required to submit 3-4 monthly assignments including blog posts, help promote the Clear Scraps kit club.