Today I'm sharing a birthday banner using the Clear Scrap Small Pennant Banners!
- Sand one side of the banners with sand paper.
- Sand both sides of the star borders.
- Adhere star borders to the un-sanded side of the banner with Zip Dry. Trim edges.
- Add dots of acrylic white paint of various sizes using a toothpick or embossing tool to banner.
- Ink chipboard letters with Distress ink. Splatter with water and white acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Adhere letters to the banner with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with die cut stars.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
Beacon Zip Dry
Wendy Price- Clear Scraps Design Team Member