Time for Coffee with Clear Scraps!
July 16, 2015
Hi, Connie here with a card idea using one page from Mixable Cutie mini album and the acrylic Coffee Cup shape from Clear Scraps. The acrylic cup would be a cute place to stick a gift card too!!!
* Trace the shape of the acrylic page on the pattern paper and cut it out.
* Trace the shape of the acrylic coffee cup and cut it out.
* Shade both paper images with white ink.
* Stencil the Doily pattern on the front of the acrylic page.
* Tie ribbon through the holes, on the acrylic page.
* Adhere cup to front of page .
* Add paper Doily behind the acrylic cup. (Great place for a gift card also).
* Embellish and add sentiment.
Clear Scraps: Stencil/Doily, Cutie Mixable Mini, Coffee Cup Shape.
StazOn Ink, Beacon, Quick Quotes PowderPuff Ink, Darkroom Door and Your Next Stamp Co.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie M. / DT Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.