1. Tape the 12 x 12 Stripe Mascil to the XL Deco Shape and your craft mat. I like to make sure to tape it down on each of the stripes all along the acrylic piece to be sure the lines don't shift while applying the embossing paste.
2. Using the 7 inch paste spreader, apply Translucent Embossing paste to the acrylic. Be sure to leave the protective coating on the back of the acrylic piece until you are done. Once you've applied the paste, remove the tape and wash the Mascil off immediately. If desired, sprinkle a bit of crystal glitter over the wet paste. Allow to dry.
3. Stamp the Stampendous flag image in Versamark and emboss with white embossing powder. Trim paper to fit the bottom of XL Deco Shape and adhere with Zip Dry.
4. Heat May Arts ribbon with a heat gun to curl. Adhere to layout.
5. Adhere die cut stars, photos, and journaling tags to layout.
6. Stamp sentiment on acrylic Star Embellishment in StazOn. Sand the back of the acrylic and adhere to layout.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Stampendous (white embossing powder)
- May Arts ribbon
- Beacon Zip Dry
- Tsukineko (StazOn, Versamark)
- pattern paper
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member