The Cutie Album and Pion Design~
May 27, 2015
Hi, Connie here with a half chipboard, half acrylic card made from the Mixable Cutie Album by Clear Scraps. This album comes with five pages. I used the first two pages to create the card.
* Cover the chipboard with some pretty pattern paper. I used paper's by Pion Design. Gorgeous vintage designs.
* Stencil the acrylic cover with random patches of a design. I used the Chevron Stencil by Clear Scraps. The ink is StazOn.
* I used a tag from the paper set and added twine, a flower and trim to decorate the front.
* The inside of the card has a vintage photo copy and the sentiment.
* Tie the two pieces together with twine.
Thanks for stopping by~
Clear Scraps DT
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.