Hi, Connie here with a scrapbook page that I created using strips of paper from my scrap bin and stencils by Clear Scraps. The paper had some stains but I thought I could use it for cards or a craft project. Clear Scraps to the rescue~
* I took the 3 different papers, different manufactures and adhered them to cardstock.
* Then using the 12 x 12 Chevron stencil the stains were covered up easily.
* Then I thought I would add a little "pretty" to the already pretty Mirror Butterflies
* Using the 6 X 6 Spiral Dots stencil the "pretty dots" were added to the Butterfly.
* I love how you can recycle damaged goods by using cool products by Clear Scraps!
* StazOn ink was used to stencil on the paper and mirror embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/Clear Scraps DT