Gears and more Gears...
April 03, 2015
Today I'm sharing a layout using the XL Dot Shape, 6 inch Gear Mascil and Gears Mixers!
1. Using StazOn, stamp your images on the acrylic. I like to start with the largest images and then move down in size, filling the acrylic piece.
2. After you have stamped your acrylic piece, begin coloring the stamped images with alcohol markers on the opposite side. If you were to color on the same side of the acrylic that you stamped the image, the alcohol ink marker would react with the stamp ink and smear.
3. To make the stamped images "pop", paint over the colored images with white paint.
4. Using the 6 inch Gears Mascil, ink cardstock with teal and black Distress Ink. Stamp a design on the cardstock.
5. Using an alcohol marker, color the Gears Mixable. Flip the acrylic piece over and paint with white paint.
6. Adhere pattern paper, photo, Gears Mixables and embellishments to the XL Dots acrylic with Zip Dry.
Clear Scrap Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Stampendous Screwloose and Sparky Clear Stamps
- StazOn Ink
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (IG8, BT4, GB7, DR1)
- Beacon Zip Dry
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.