We are on DAY TWO with Pion Design and Clear Scraps! Today we have Connie, and Pinky!
Hi, Connie here with an elegant acrylic clipboard by Clear Scraps. I'm using some gorgeous pattern papers by Pion Design called Paris Flea Market. The papers are stunning. They remind me of vintage wall paper!
* Cut a mat from the pattern paper and round the corners.
* Adhere borders (from the paper set) close to the bottom of the mat.
* Fussy cut embellishments (paper spool, paper button card).
* Add twine to paper spool and buttons to paper spool card.
* Adhere to mat.
* Add flowers and leaves (die cut from paper).
* Fussy cut Paris tag and add a flower and leaves. Clip under clipboard along with mat.
* Add camera paper clip to hold photo.
* Shade around the edge of the clipboard with Brown StazOn Ink.
* Finish by adding banner to the front of the clip and twine.
My example is not adhered to the acrylic clipboard, this way it can be updated as often as you like.
Elizabeth Crafts dies ( flower, leaves)
Thanks for stopping by~
Clear Scraps DT
Pinky Hobbs: Clear Scraps Designer