December 05, 2014
Hi, Connie here with six Holiday Ornaments using the Snowflake mini key chain album by Clear Scraps.
Aren't they gorgeous? Ok, let me walk you through creating these acylic ornaments~
1. Remove the plastic film from the acrylic Snowflake shapes.
2. Using Alcohol inks (3 colors), apply to acrylic snowflakes.
3. Let dry a few miniutes.
4. Spray with irRESISTible Texture Spray (white).
As they dried they started taking on a pink shade.
5. Make an embellishment cluster for the center of the Snowflake. I used twine, die cut leaves and flat backs.
6. Adhere the cluster to the acylic Snowflake with 3-IN-1 by Beacon.
Thanks for stopping by today~
Clear Scraps DT
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.