Aren't they gorgeous? Ok, let me walk you through creating these acylic ornaments~
1. Remove the plastic film from the acrylic Snowflake shapes.
2. Using Alcohol inks (3 colors), apply to acrylic snowflakes.
3. Let dry a few miniutes.
4. Spray with irRESISTible Texture Spray (white).
As they dried they started taking on a pink shade.
5. Make an embellishment cluster for the center of the Snowflake. I used twine, die cut leaves and flat backs.
6. Adhere the cluster to the acylic Snowflake with 3-IN-1 by Beacon.
Thanks for stopping by today~
Clear Scraps DT