Hi, Connie here with a scrapbooking page using the XL Dazed Shapes by Clear Scraps. I used the one that is cut like a postage stamp. I wanted the clear to show, so I did it this way~
1. Remove the film from the front of the acrylic . I always leave the back covered while I'm creating the page and then remove it when I'm finished. No scratches that way.
2. Spray the front with Black irRESTible Texture Spray by Imagine Crafts.
3. Let dry about 30 minutes.
4. The middle strip of paper is 11 1/4" X 5". I used the Hello Sunshine Collection by Kaiser Crafts. Super cute!!!
5. Adhere the paper to the acrylic using Zip Dry by Beacon.
6. Embellish with cut outs and twine.
7. The two pumpkins are cut from acrylic sheets using the Tim Holtz Pumpkin Die.
8. Journal the information about the page.
Acrylic shaped scrapbooking pages look great displayed on a book stand and then later added to an album for storage. Love the look acrylic gives!
Thanks for stopping by~