Affirmation Frame by Pinky
November 02, 2014
Hi again it's Pinky today...
There are so many things that are special to my heart, from crafting to Autism, abuse advocacy, kindness and also empowerment of others. Anything that is true to you.
- Separate XL Rectangle Deco Top Frame and using Krylon Coral paint, spray paint chipboard base.
- Using Clear Scraps 12" Heart Arrow Mascil/Stencil and Krylon metallic paint (Brushed Nickel) spray paint edges and stencil onto base.
- Take white paper flowers of all sizes and the 2 Krylon paints, paint them using both.
- Using lace- adhere lace around edges onto chipboard (not on acrylic top frame) and trim off excess.
- Take acrylic top layer of frame and remove protective film.
- Using paper lace tape- add accents to top and bottom of acrylic as shown in the photo.
- Where you are placing flowers and accents use hot glue to adhere acrylic top layer to chipboard layer. (remember you will cover the hot glue with flowers and other accents so no glue will be seen)
- Hot glue gold sequin strand around inside edges.
- Layer flowers using buttons and pearls, I used foam pop dots to lift them up.
- Adhere to frame as shown using hot glue.
- Add crystals and keys.
- On the back add picture hanger.
- Take Thickers fabric letters, spray paint using BOTH paints.
- HOT glue the letters to base- I don't use only the adhesive on the letters for any him decor I always add hot glue or adhesive.
That's it! Put your empowerment message inside and give to a friend.
Pinky I love this extra long frame and how beautiful it turned out. I would so love this hanging in my home as a reminder. You are such a sweetie
Posted by: Dawnll | November 02, 2014 at 12:03 PM