Trick or Treat
October 21, 2014
Just a few more days until all those princesses, super hero's and goblins
start knocking at your door.
Are you ready?
To make my "Trick or Treat" sign start with the Small Clear Word Title from Clear Scraps.
- To make "Trick or Treat" have more vibrant color, I inked with the "Orange Zest" StazOn inkpad directly onto the back of the words.
- On the front stamp with "jet black" StazOn and a Crackle Stamp.
- Outline "Trick or Treat" with a black paint pen to give the words more pop.
For the base of my sign I used the first page of Cassy 8" x 8" Mixable Album.
- Cover the back of the acrylic with scrapbook paper.
- Trim around edges using a craft knife.
- Sand the edges with a sanding block for a nice smooth finish.
- Edge around the sides with a black paint marker.
- Re-punch the two outer holes and cover center hole with a small sticker.
Happy Almost Halloween!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.