October 02, 2014
I can't wait to start decorating for Halloween! For today's project I used the Clear Scraps Trifold to create a standing tombstone decoration.
- Ink back of acrylic pieces with alcohol ink or marker. Spritz with alcohol or dab Blending Solution on for a mottled stone look. When dry paint with white acrylic paint.
- Ink Corner Flourish design with Jet Black StazOn using Mascil on front of Trifold.
- Stamp images and color with markers. Decorate with glitter.
- Ink back of Alphabet letters with Jet Black StazOn. When dry paint with white acrylic paint.
- Adhere stamped images and pattern paper to Trifold pieces.
- Adhere Alphabet letters to Trifold with foam adhesive.
- Embellish Trifold with stickers, epoxy dots and chipboard.
- Wire Trifold pieces with colored wire.
- Clear Scraps (Trifold Regular Frame, Ornate Corner Flourish 6 x 6 Mascil, Alphabet & Numbers)
- Tsukineko StazOn (Jet Black)
- My Minds Eye
Wendy Price- Clear Scraps Design Team Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.