With the song "Let it Go, Let it Go..." stuck in my head,
I channeled my inner princess to make this "Frozen" inspired album.
Making the album is easy. Getting the song out of your head, not so easy.
- Chipboard Sandcastle Album
- White and China Blue Apple Barrel Acyrlic Paint
- Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Felt Snowflakes
- White Liquid Applique
- Heat Tool
- Blue Adhesive Rhinestones
- Washi Tape
- Trinket Pin
- Post It Notes
- Craft Glue
- Silver Book Rings
- Coat the entire album with two coats of White acrylic paint.
- Mask off sections of the castle with post it notes to create crisp lines and paint with China Blue acrylic paint.
- Apply Liquid Applique around tops of the roof and around windows to replicate snow.
- Heat Liquid Applique with heat tool.
- Paint entire album with Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue.
- Glue snowflakes onto front of album.
- Make flags from washi tape and stick directly into the chipboard.
Have a Creative Day!