Today's project features Clear Scraps Chipboard Banner. These banners are super fun to create!
1. Cover chipboard with pattern paper using Beacon's Fast Finish.
2. Stamp images, color and cut out. Embellish with glitter.
3. Color alphabet with markers. Paint back with white acrylic to make color pop.
4. Adhere diecuts, stamped images and acrylic letters to banner.
5. Tie banner pieces together with twine and embellish with bows.
A tip for if you run out of letters: Look at your letters and see if you can create the necessary letter by either trimming off a piece or overlapping. I was short an "e" when creating this banner, but I noticed that if I flipped and overlapped two "f"s I could create an "e". The leaves for the stamped image cover the seam.
Clear Scraps (Chipboard Banner, Alphabet and Numbers)
Authentique Pattern Paper
Stampendous (Cherry Bird, glitter)
Beacon (Fast Finish, Zip Dry)
Crafters Companion dies
Spectrum Noir markers
white acrylic paint
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member