Hi, Connie here with a tutorial on how to make a heart key ring using the Heart Mini Album by Clear Scraps! The project is super adorable. You will want to make several out of the many shapes that are available by Clear Scraps.
1. Decide on the photos you want to use. You will need five.
2. Cut the photos out in the shape of a heart. You can make a pattern using one of the acrylic page hearts.
3. Remove the film from the acrylic hearts ( front and back). Adhere the photo's to the back of the heart with Beacon ( Zip Dry). The acrylic will protect the photos.
4. Make a pattern for the back of the hearts and cut five hearts out of pattern paper. A great way to use up paper scraps.
5. When that is done, the next step is punching holes in the photos. Use the acrylic heart as a guide to punch the holes in the corner of the hearts.
6. I applied a matt sealer to the backs of the hearts, before adding them to the ring.
7. Add a small decoration to the front heart, ribbon and it is complete.
Thanks for stopping by ~