Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Today I would like to share with you a project using the beautiful Butterfly Banner. The shapes in this banner are just too perfect for summer and I couldn't resist using it to decorate the little playhouse in our backyard.
I used the Styleboard collection from Crate Paper.
and accented all the pieces with Stickles and Distress Ink,
bits of lace
smaller paper butterflies
I love the way the acrylic gives the banner so much depth.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
- Clear Scraps Butterfly Acrylic Banner
- Beacon Zip Dry
- Patterned Paper -Styleboard from Crate Paper
- Chipboard - Styleboard from Crate Paper
- Flowers - Prima Marketing
- Lace- Prima Marketing
- Wood Icons - Prima Marketing
- Pink Butterflies - Prima Marketing
- Blue Butterflies - Styleboard Papers punched with EK Punch
- Stickles and Distress Inks - Ranger Industries.