Beautiful Butterfly Banner
June 28, 2014
Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Today I would like to share with you a project using the beautiful Butterfly Banner. The shapes in this banner are just too perfect for summer and I couldn't resist using it to decorate the little playhouse in our backyard.
I used the Styleboard collection from Crate Paper.
and accented all the pieces with Stickles and Distress Ink,
bits of lace
smaller paper butterflies
I love the way the acrylic gives the banner so much depth.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
- Clear Scraps Butterfly Acrylic Banner
- Beacon Zip Dry
- Patterned Paper -Styleboard from Crate Paper
- Chipboard - Styleboard from Crate Paper
- Flowers - Prima Marketing
- Lace- Prima Marketing
- Wood Icons - Prima Marketing
- Pink Butterflies - Prima Marketing
- Blue Butterflies - Styleboard Papers punched with EK Punch
- Stickles and Distress Inks - Ranger Industries.
This is just fabulous! LOVE this! Nancy, great job with all the added details and using Crate Paper's gorgeous papers! All Stickles all around every edge really sets it off! Wonderful!
Posted by: Beverly | June 28, 2014 at 09:34 PM