- Stamp daisy images on front of tag with permanent ink.
- Flip tag over and color with permanent markers on back.
- Ink background with alcohol inks on the back of the tags.
- Paint back of tag with white acrylic ink to make colors pop.
- To create background paper for the card, lay down Quarterfoil Mascil and ink with two colors.
- Adhere tag to card with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with sentiment and twine bow.
- Clear Scrap (Quarterfoil Mascil, Scallop Acetate Tag)
- Crafters Companion (Sheena Paint Fusion Daisies)
- Ranger (Alcohol Ink,Distress Ink)
- Basic Grey Alphabet stickers
Wendy Price- Design Team Member