Hi, Connie here with a scrapbooking page using the XL Deco Shape and the Diamond Stencil by Clear Scraps. I love to display the pages I make using the acrylic shapes. They sit in a frame stand beautifully!!!
1. I started out by removing the plastic film from both sides of the acrylic XL Deco Shape.
2. Place the Diamond Stencil on the Deco Shape , using a sponge applicator apply color to random places on the Deco shape. I used acrylic paint.
3. Air dry completely.
4. Trace the Deco Shape on the pattern paper and cut it out.
5. I put the side I painted to the inside (so paint was not touching the photo).
6. Embellish the page. Zip Dry by Beacon works great on adhering items to acrylic.
Check out the other XL shapes that can be used as scrapbook pages here. Thanks for stopping by!!!