I have thought long and hard about how I wanted this put together. I decided on lot's of dimension!!! The paper is by Authenitique and it is adhered to the back of the acrylic banner. Zip Dry by Beacon works great for this. Foam adhesieve was used on the Star's and some of the other embellishment's to achieve the dimension.
The banner is attached together with twine. I also used rubber stamps (Art Journey, Darkroom Door) for embellishments. The ribbon cluster is sorted by color and then attached with twine. The "6" represents the number of grands we will have when this little guy arrive's in late August.
The acrylic makes this such a stand out Banner~ so perfect for our new "#6"!!!
Thanks for stopping by~