Acrylic Baseball Album~
March 25, 2014
Hi everyone, Connie here with an acrylic Baseball Album!!! Sure glad I have a little guy starting T-ball soon. I have this all ready for him!!!!
Yep his daddy was an ALL-Star. Love how things just come back around ***sigh***. OK back to our Baseball Album~
1. I traced out the shape of the album on the paper's I had decided on and cut them all out.
2. I then did a pen stitch around the edge of the pages on both sides.
3. Take off the plastic covering except for the cover page.
4. Adhere them with Zip Dry by Beacon.
5. To get the red strips on the Baseball front cover, I used a red mist. After the red mist dried I took off the plastic sheet.
6. I embellished the cover and inside pages.
7. All I need is photo's and the album will be complete.
I used paper by Bo Bunny and love how it looks on the acrylic!!!
Thanks for stopping by~
This is just fabulous!!! I loveeeeeeee how you did the baseball on the front!!!!!!
Posted by: Julie Tucker-Wolek | March 25, 2014 at 06:08 AM