Explore with Feather Mixers
January 21, 2014
Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm going to share a layout I created using the new Clear Scrap Feather Mixers.
1. Place small feather down on white cardstock and ink with Distress Ink.
2. Remove small feather and place large feather down on cardstock and ink with Distress Ink.
3. Place both feathers down and splatter watered down paint on cardstock. Allow to dry.
4. Ink acrylic feather with alcohol inks and allow to dry. Add a thick coat of Glossy Accents to the acrylic feather. Allow to dry.
5. Embellish layout with acrylic feather, photos, stickers and journaling.
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.