Snow Fun Layout
November 19, 2013
It won't be long before we're trading the rake for a snow shovel. This week I'm sharing a snow layout I created using Clear Scraps Nordic Snowflakes Mascil and XL Deco Shape.
- Lay the Clear Scrap Nordic Snowflakes Mascil down on the XL Deco Shape and spread paste through the Mascil. Carefully lift off the Mascil and sprinkle glitter over the wet paste. Tap off the extra glitter and allow to dry. (note: instead of using the entire Mascil design, I moved the Mascil around and placed snowflakes randomly)
- Trim SEI Chalet pattern paper to fit the shape of the XL Deco. Adhere with Beacon Zip Dry to the back of the acrylic.
- Embellish with strips of corregated cardstock from SEI, alphabet stickers, and twill.
- Emboss cardstock with snowflake pattern and adhere to layout along with photo.
- To add a fun edge to the acrylic layout, add dots of white paint with a stylus.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps (Nordic Snowflakes 12 x 12, XL Deco Shapes), SEI (Chalet), Stampendous (glitter), Dreamweavers (Pearlescent Paste), white acrylic paint, Cuttlebug (snowflake embossing folder), Basic Grey (stickers), May Arts (twill)
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Designer
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.