Hi everyone~I have a scrapbooking layout to share and how I spruced up the Square acylic border. So let's get started~
* Choose 4 cordinating alcohol inks ( I used Ranger) and apply to the acrylic border.
* Use your square punch and punch out different sizes of squares from your pattern paper.
* Ink the edges and adhere them in different spots on the border.
* Pull out a stencil ( I used the CS Brick Wall) and did the L top corner and the bottom R corner. I used some red mist spray. Any spray that goes well with your paper is fine.
* Ink around the Kraft cardstock (for shading). I used Ranger ink, brown.
* Glue your border down using the Zip Dry by Beacon.
Here is my finished layout. I used Graphic45 pattern paper.