Good morning Clear Scraps fans,
It is Labor Day and so many have
little ones heading back to school this week, so I have a fun project for you today.
And I have step by step instructions if you want to make your own!
For this project I used the Clear Scraps Belgrave Send It Clear Card (if you haven't tried the Send It Clear line you need too!), Samantha Walker A to Z papers and Favorite Findings Buttons with my Xyron to cap it off.
- Remove protective film from both sides of card base.
- Trim patterned paper to 4X6.
- Using border punch- punch both edges.
- Trim out decorative owl paper strip (2X6).
- Adhere decorative paper strip to front of card base.
- Adhere punched paper to BACK of card base using the paper strip in front as an adhesive guideline.
- Using patterned paper trim out school house.
- Layer onto school house sticker creating a layered sticker.
- Trim out 6" Ruler Strip from patterend paper.
- Remove protective film from two front card flaps.
- Cut in half and adhere to two front flaps of card.
- Adhere glitter alphabet to card base.
- Apply two owl buttons inside card base.
- Apply adhesive to half of school house (back).
- Adhere half of schoolhouse to front flap.
- Carefully peel back assembly clear stickers (do not touch with fingers).
- Apply to each side of card as shown.
- Press firmly and set aside for a few moments. (should set overnight).
To make coordinating pencils:
- Cut out 2.5" strips of patterned paper for the pencils.
- Run patterned paper through Xyron-
- Wrap Pencils.
- Tie twine and buttons onto pencil tops.
- Close card and set overnight for clear stickers to cure.
Give to your special student with a smile!!!
What a fun way to welcome back your favorite teacher or student. Clear Scraps always makes your project special!!!
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial- until next time...
Keep On Creating!