August 12, 2013
Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Gears Mascil and texture embossing paste.
1. Paint Gears embellishments with gesso. Allow to dry and paint Glimmer Glaze on the opposite side.
2. Tape Mascil down and spread Black Embossing Paste on Deco Shape. Carefully remove mascil and wash mascil immediately to remove excess paste.
3. When the paste is dry on the Deco Shape, flip over and stencil gesso in random areas using dry wall tape as a stencil.
4. Stamp sentiment in permanent ink.
5. Adhere photos, cardstock and gears to layout
Supplies Used: Clear Scrap (12 x 12 Gears Mascil, XL Deco Shape, Gears Embellishments), Dreamweavers Black Embossing Paste, Stampendous alphabet stamps, Tattered Angels Oil Slick Glimmer Glaze, white gesso, Archival ink
Gorgeous masculine layout! Love it, Wendy!
Love that you used the XL Deco shape, 12x12 Gears Mascil, and Gears embellishments.
Hoping to win your Magic Monday prize because I just love using Clear Scraps!
Posted by: www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawn6adLQQ94mY8K_vAXn2AZJYLLB35UI400 | August 12, 2013 at 08:50 AM
You used the XL Deco Shape, 12x12 Gears Mascil and the Gears Embellishments.
I'd love the Magic Monday prize...
Posted by: Sharon Gullikson | August 12, 2013 at 03:05 PM