Hello! It's Jennifer and I'm back to share not one but two back to school Clear Scraps projects with you! Plus, I've included tutorials on techniques I used!
Here's now I created my card!
1. First, I took the left and right flap of the Send It Clear card and embossed with a chevron embossing folder
2. Next, I used Ranger Alcohol ink in Pool to color the entire card:
3. I then took a Gelato from Faber Castell in Banana and rubbed it directly on the edges of the flaps. I then took my finger to spread the color.
4. Next, I took the Small Star Clear Shape and colored it with Ranger Alcohol ink in Butterscotch:
5. I then took Viva Pearl in Silver and dotted the edges of the star
6. I then embellished my card with paper, chipboard, bakers twine, and a few wooden veneer shapes!
I took the 12x12 Acrylic sheet and laid the Numbers Mascil in the top left hand corner. I used Ranger Alcohol ink in Slate to color the acrylic.
I also colored the Memories Clear Expressions Word Title with a Gelato in Banana. Just like the card, I rubbed the color directly onto the acrylic.
Additional products used: patterned paper, number clip, chipboard: Farmhouse Paper; bakers twine: Whisker Graphics; buttons: Basic Grey; stamps: American Crafts; Hero Arts; letter stickers: October Afternoon, Basic Grey; chipboard letters: American Crafts, Girls Paperie; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; journaling spot: October Afternoon; ink: Ranger Ink; embossing folder: Sizzix; misc: typewriter, Cameo Silhouette, sewing machine, thread.