Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a layout and altered journal that were made with homemade pattern paper created with the Mascils.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Numbers Mascil, Clear Scraps Pennants, Quick Quotes ClubQ papers and chipboard, Stampendous Micro glitter and Embossing Powder, There She Goes (Journal Lines) Ranger Distress Inks, colored pencils
1. With the Mascil in place over white cardstock, begin stamping the Journal Lines over the entire sheet. Leave the stencil in place and ink with Black Soot ink. Remove the stencil, and scribble in color with colored pencils.
2. Adhere pattern papers and stenciled numbers paper to layout. Add photos and sun embellishment.
3. Add adhesive to the back of a Clear Scrap pennant. Sprinkle with glitter brushing off the extra. Add acrylic pennant and paper banners to the layout. Embellish with chipboard title.
This next project uses the stenciled paper to cover a cheap journal I found at the store. I created it for my son to keep track of all his important summer stuff...books read, places visited and most important fish caught.
Supplies Used: Clear Scrap 12 x 12 Numbers Mascil, Clear Scraps Frames Embellishment, Ranger Alcohol Ink, white acrylic paint, Basic Grey Alphabet stickers, brad
1. Pull album apart and wrap front and back cover with stenciled paper.
2. Paint one side of a Clear Scrap Acrylic frame embellishment with white acrylic paint. When it is dry, flip it over and ink it up with alcohol inks.
3. Reassemble the book and embellish the cover with acrylic frame and alphabet stickers.
Be sure to head on over the Clear Scrap store and check out the NEW Mascils! Cool stuff!
Wendy Price- Clear Scraps Design Team Member