Father's Day Card...
June 16, 2013
Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a Fathers Day card!
1. Cut a piece of acrylic 4 inches by 12 inches from a Clear Scraps blank acrylic sheet. Fold at 6 inches to create card base.
2. Stamp circle background design with white StazOn ink on the Front of the card. On the reverse side, color in the desigb with Copics or Sharpies.
3. Trim pattern papers and adhere to card.
4. Stamp image, color with Copics, cut out and adhere to card front.
5. Trim pattern paper to fit behind Pennant embellishment. Bend acrylic pennant points up slightly. Place pennant on cardfront, punch holes through the card and pennant and adhere with twine. Tie twine in a bow.
6. Add "Happy Fathers Day" sentiment with alphabet stickers.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps (12 x 12 sheet, Pennants Embellishments), There She Goes stamps (Larry), Basic Grey alphabet stickers and pattern paper, StazOn (white), Copics, twine, button
Wendy Price- Clear Scraps Design Team Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.